Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spartans

Guild Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KTF Alliance Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Korrode

KTF Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 2:30 am

Greetings 300,

Since the no drops day when HELL temporarily recruited a bunch of peoples, the #set_ally command has been set between 300 and KTF, and we have ended up fighting along side each other at least a couple of times now.
If you agree, i'd like to make the alliance official.

There are more specific details as to what we can offer and what we want out of this alliance here:
http://www.paradoxcomputers.com.au/300-doa.txt

Hope to be pwning everyone with you soon Twisted Evil

Note to Tempest: I said to you at one point i would be applying to join 300, at the time i wasn't sure about dissolving some of KTF's existing alliances, but upon speaking to some of the PK'ers in my guild it seems they also dont like the issues having allies who are enemies with each other causes either... so at this point i'm staying in KTF... sorry for the mix up, but still hope to be spanking peoples along side u soon pirat

PS. pr0 smilies drunken
Back to top Go down
TempesT
Spammz0rz
Spammz0rz

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 am

i dont really know, personally i would like to have you allied cause i dont see a reason why not.

but i think some of out members wont like to many allies, which means the more allies we get the less people we can pk (dont take that personal please).

anyway if other members say yes im gonna say yes too, and if they say no, i wont vote :p
Back to top Go down
Korrode

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 3:42 am

I certainly understand what your saying Temp, I dont want too many allies either Wink ...and wouldn't be looking to make more allies after 300 and DoA... unless it was particularly suitable and everyone is on-board with it.

As u can see we dont have a huge amount of PK'ers, but of course up to you... we'll await responses from your guildies bom
Back to top Go down
ohmygod
Pet Gnome!
Pet Gnome!

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 5:05 am

Our current Allies list:
CA$H
DOA
LGC

PKG (Tempory)
KTF (Tempory)

Too many Allies = boring PK.

If we make alliance with KTF official i can never garentee that our 'official'/Tempory allies will not attack you.

However 300 can always use more good members and you would be welcome to join provided you abide by the guild rules.
Back to top Go down
https://threehundred.forumotion.com
Korrode

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 6:00 am

As we are pursuing alliance with both 300 and DoA, and LGC is allied with you both, it seems particularly suitable for us to request alliance with them also.

As for no guarantees with PkG and CA$H... we can live with those terms. I assume your current allies are not all allied with each other anyways?

EDIT/UPDATE: Just thought i'd mention here; LGC has agreed to alliance with KTF jocolor

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SenZon
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
SenZon

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 1:33 pm

I agree with OMG with having too many allies makes pk even more boring the it actually is but the guilds that are allied with us only have few "pkers' in them and if this was the last allie it wouldn't be so bad.

So i think i will be voting yes on this on.
Back to top Go down
TempesT
Spammz0rz
Spammz0rz

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 2:09 pm

well i asked around in GM a last time, seems like no1 has problems with this so ur allied now. but i think you guys will be the last ones :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KTF Alliance Request   KTF Alliance Request Empty

Back to top Go down

KTF Alliance Request
Page 1 of 1